Professional Photo Organizer
Through nature and nurture, Nancy is a photo organizer. She gets great satisfaction partnering with her clients on projects big and small to help them organize, preserve and share their family photo collections. With a professional background in still photography and years of project work as a digital content manager, she has the knowledge and experience to help preserve traditional photographic materials and strategically manage digital photos. Nancy is a member of APPO (Association of Personal Photo Organizers).
Family Photo Fix evolved out of Nancy’s own personal journey of inheriting three branches of her family’s historical photo collection. Through first-hand knowledge, Nancy understands the deep level of comfort and satisfaction that organizing photos brings to our lives. Re-purposing old photos in new and exciting ways gives memories life again along with the ability to share these treasures with the people we love. Nancy’s mission is to give purpose to your family snapshots and to bring precious memories back into your life to share and save for future generations.
If you are:
- Overwhelmed by digital photos and want to get organized
- Stressed out about photos in a shoe boxes or bins, have old photo albums and stacks of negatives or outdated media
- Downsizing your home and don’t know what to do with the family photos
- Inheriting your family’s photo collection and your siblings keep bugging you about getting copies
- Ready to secure your family legacy by preserving a lifetime’s worth of old photos
Contact Nancy for a complimentary 20 minute phone call to learn more about photo organization and how it can secure your family story for future generations.