|Nancy Nickels is a professional photo manager helping clients organize, preserve and share their family photo collections. |
Family Photo Fix evolved out of Nancy’s own personal journey of inheriting three generations of her family’s historical photo collection.
With a professional background in still photography from years spent with Kodak and lots of project work as a digital content manager, Nancy has the knowledge and experience to preserve traditional photographic materials and strategically manage large digital photo collections. Learn more about Nancy’s values.
If you are:
- Overwhelmed by digital photos and want to get organized
- Stressed out about photos in a shoe boxes or bins, have old photo albums and stacks of negatives or outdated media
- Downsizing your home and don’t know what to do with the family photos
- Inheriting your family’s photo collection and your siblings keep bugging you about getting copies
- Ready to secure your family legacy by preserving a lifetime’s worth of old photos
Contact Nancy to learn more about photo organization. Give purpose to your family snapshots and bring precious memories back into your life to save for future generations.