Personal Photo Organizers are a group of private business owners who offer a variety of customized photo organization, content management and consulting services. We are your partner and coach in managing your photographic media content and we help build bridges from analog to digital technology so you can share your photos with others seamlessly using both print and digital solutions.
Typical services can range from:
- Helping clients with their existing system to sort and organize their photos
- Creating a completely new system or workflow
- Producing one-off unique solutions like custom photo books for a special event
- Managing long-term projects that involve a lifetime’s worth of photos and migrating them into a digital archive
- Organizing digital and printed photographs or albums
- Converting outdated media into digital formats
- Installing back-up systems
- Technology instruction, coaching and education
- Scanning prints, slides and negatives
- Acting as your photo mentor
Learn more about how to work with a professional photo organizer.