Personal Photo Organizers are a group of private business owners who offer a variety of customized photo organization, content management and consulting services. We are your partner and coach in managing your photographic media content and we help build bridges from analog to digital technology so you can share your photos with others seamlessly using both low and high tech solutions.
What do personal photo organizers do?
Typical services can range from:
- Helping clients with their existing system to sort and organize their photos
- Creating a completely new system or workflow
- Producing one-off unique solutions like custom photo books for a special event
- Managing large long-term projects that involve a lifetime’s worth of photos and migrating them into a digital archive
- Organizing digital and printed photographs or albums
- Converting outdated media into viewable formats
- Installing back up systems
- Technology instruction, coaching and education
- Scanning prints, slides and negatives
How much are photo organizers involved?
How much a photo organizer is involved is completely up to the client and it is always based on the client’s unique situation and needs. Personal photo organizers provide clients with organizational systems, services and solutions. Many clients want to do it themselves but need help with technology or they want a photo organizer to work alongside with them during certain tasks like sorting photographs. Other clients just want the photo organizer to take over and get the job done completely.
How do photo organizer’s work?
Photo Organizers walk their clients through each customized step of a photo organizing process, listen to their client’s preferences, concerns (even anxieties) and develop a needs analysis and cost estimate based on what their client wants to accomplish.