|Photo Organizers offer customized photo organization, digital content management and consulting services.|
Family Photo Fix is your partner and coach in managing your photographic media content. We help build bridges from analog to digital technology so you can share your photos with others seamlessly using both print and digital solutions.
Typical services range from:
- Providing clients with new organization systems and workflows for their print and digital photos
- Helping clients fine-tune their existing systems to sort and organize their photos
- Producing one-off unique projects like custom photo books or photo gifts for a special event
- Managing large long-term projects that involve a lifetime’s worth of photos and migrating photographic content into a digital archive
- Organizing digital and printed photographs or albums
- Converting outdated media into current formats
- Installing back up systems
- Technology instruction and coaching
- Scanning prints, slides and negatives
How much are photo organizers involved?
How much a photo organizer is involved is completely up to the client and it is always based on the client’s unique situation and needs. Many clients want to do it themselves but need help with technology or they want a photo organizer to work alongside with them during certain tasks like sorting photographs. Other clients just want the photo organizer to take over and get the job done completely.
How do photo organizer’s work?
Photo Organizers walk their clients through each customized step of a photo organizing process, listen to their client’s preferences and concerns to develop a needs analysis and cost estimate based on what their client wants to accomplish.