|Traditional photographic materials deteriorate. Age and poor storage conditions are key factors in how quickly this happens.|
The way to preserve your print photos is to scan the negatives or prints into digital format and consider archival storage materials for the originals.
This step involves:
- Sorting and Physical Organization – hourly or day rates are typically available but are limited due to Covid-19 pandemic. Alternative Covid-safe processes are available to get organized and get your materials to the scanner. Please inquire.
- Archival Storage Solutions – by quotation
- Scanning– Prints, Negatives, and Slides by quotation
- Outdated Media Conversion – Super 8, VHS, Audio & more
- Photo Restoration – by quotation
- Special memories and family stories get uncovered through the sorting process and can be used later on when considering metadata inclusion with your digital archive. Print organization & scanning is quoted based on your unique needs and your priorities after we meet for the Virtual Discovery Session.