Chaos in = Chaos out
It’s critical to organize print photos before scanning. We can guide you with a proven approach if you want to categorize your print photos yourself or we can do it for you. Don’t fall for the line, “We can just do the organization after things are scanned.” You won’t. Shoot for success and organize upfront for the end result you want.
Age and poor storage conditions are key factors in how quickly or badly your print photos deteriorate. Our print organization and scanning services reduces your physical photo clutter and preserves your historical photos before it’s too late.
The way to preserve your print photos is to scan the negatives or prints into digital format and consider archival storage boxes for the original prints and other materials.
This service involves:
- Sorting and Physical Organization – check with us about options during Covid
- Scanning– Prints, Negatives, and Slides by quotation
- Outdated Media Conversion – Super 8, VHS, Audio & more
- Photo Restoration – by quotation
- Archival Storage Boxes – by quotation
- Special memories and family stories get uncovered through the sorting process and can be used later when considering metadata inclusion with your digital archive.
Print Organization & Scanning is quoted based on your unique needs and your priorities after we meet for the Virtual Discovery Session.