Our photo organization services are based on hourly rates for project work scoped to our clients unique needs and budget considerations. Our rates are determined by the type of organizational project we are undertaking, the amount of photo content involved and the service level expected by the client.
Organizing a lifetime’s worth of photography can be overwhelming and detail oriented. Our approach breaks down large projects into smaller, more manageable mini-projects that contribute overall to our clients long-term strategic goals for their family photo collection. These projects can be executed up front or over time. When you meet with us, we come up with a plan specific to your needs during the Discovery Session.
After you contract us for photo organization services, we will take you through our process with 3 distinct phases. Your project is customized for you based on your needs and goals resulting in a unique combination of the following services:
Step 1: ORGANIZE
De-clutter your space. Find your photos. Simplify your life.
- Digital photo organization (Remote services available)
- Digital photo coaching for the do-it-yourself crowd
- Maintenance plans available
Step 2: PRESERVE
Find the photos that matter and preserve them before it’s too late.
- Print photo preservation & consulting
- Archival storage solutions
- Scanning (digitization) of film, slides and prints
- Outdated media conversion for Super 8, VHS, audio tapes & more
Step 3: SHARE
Make connections with family by sharing memories.
- Digital archives preserve your family legacy for future generations
- Custom photo books for all budgets
- Photo organization tailored for specific online sharing apps
Contact us to learn more about our services and how to get started.